sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Armario estrechito

OK ladies and gentalmen the day I have been waiting for!! A completed product! It is full installed.


Visto en http://learning-to-b-me.blogspot.com.es/2011/03/cabinet-diy-completed-and-tutorial.html


The outer box is the only thing we screwed, just to give it a little extra stabilitystability.
I will cover these wholes with little furniture buttons as soon as I can get into town to get some.


We bought for the more expensive better looking "select pine" for the shelves rather than oak to save the pocketbook. Select pine is my new favorite craft wood, very little if any sanding needed!
Doesn't she fit well! I need to add a small six inch rail on the wall to keep it from scrapping it all up but my soldier boy can do that with a scrap from the back when he gets home in three weeks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario