viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012
So we researched it and this is what we did that actually worked.
- Sit your shorts in half bleach/ half water.
- Let sit for about 20-30 minutes.
- Dry the shorts- we put ours in the dryer after they had dried a little.
- Cut the bottom of the shorts in whatever shape you'd like.
- Wash them alone (or in this case we washed the two pairs together).
- Add designs or proceed to dye another color.
These are the shorts from the second try. Much MUCH better. Mostly because they are actually wearable in public.
I added designs to my shorts and Casey is still deciding what she will do with her shorts. We will make sure to show you what she does. If you decide to do this project one day, just go into it knowing that you may end up with a pair of really uncomfortable underwear.