jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Stencil jugando con tamaños


Put the Stencil of your choise on your object.
Pour your fabric paint colors on a plate.
Soak your brush ınto the paint. In order to get rid of the excess paint tap it on a paper 2-3 times.
Tap the paint that is left on the brush vertically. 
Practical idea:
On the fabric paint it tells you to iron the object for some amount of time. Instead of doing this I put it inside a roasting bag and popped it in the oven to cook (at around 150 degrees C) for about 5 minutes. I have never tried to iron them but the tshirts that I have cooked has been washed and ironed many times and nothing has happened to the painting.
On the roller blind, I didn't bake it and I didn't iron it . The sun is falling on it so I thought that it will cook by itself in time. Now, water is comming on it, sometimes detergents are dripping, but nothing has happened to it also. Result:  


visto en http://kendimesaklamam.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/kumas-boyama-fabric-dyeing.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario